If you live a modern life, then you know it’s a busy lifestyle. The chances of you having enough time to sit down to do things like watching a movie with UKTVNow for Android app. Stream your favorite TV shows at home is becoming less by the day. The evolution of the internet of things has made life easier.
No need to pay for expensive cable subscriptions or record a documentary to watch later. This has led to the increase in popularity of unofficial live streaming applications that allow you to watch live TV from many countries for free. UKTVNow Live TV Streaming App for Android is the best out there right now.
UKTVNow Live TV Streaming App for Android is an application that allows you to watch live TV channels for free. Yup, you read it correctly, for free. Now you can watch television on the go and cut down on that monthly cable subscription fee. UKTVNOW is available on;
How to Download updated APK file of UKTVNOW for Android?
The latest version, UKTVNow Live TV Streaming App for Android v8.16 has the following new features.
- Turkish channels added
- Watch football, films, kid’s shows, cartoons, TV.
- Stream live HD TV channels.
- If you change country the app saves it and will show channels of that country only until you change it all.
- Background audio issues fixed
- Go to your Android phone or tablet setting and click on security.
- Scroll down to unknown sources
- Press ok when the warning appears
- If the option to verify app pops up, just uncheck it (if for some unknown reason this notification does not show, then you are good to go.
- Open your web browser (Chrome, Firefox …) search UKTVNOW
- Scroll down and click on download (android phone, and tablet) and the UKTVNOW APK will start downloading on your computer or phone.
If you had downloaded the app before disabling the security in settings, go ahead and follow the first four steps above
Open your favorite Android smartphone or tablet Settings.
Scroll Down to select the “security” Option from the list.
In this screen you can find one option which has automatically disabled “unknown sources” enable it and then press “OK” button.
Once this is done, go to the downloaded app on your phone or tablet,to install.
Select the install button at the bottom right corner and continue
The installation process may take a while, so wait until the process is complete.
Once installation is completed, click on the open button at the bottom right corner to launch the application immediately or click done to launch later.
UKTVNOW vs Terrarium TV
Terrarium TV is an online video streaming application for Android. According to the application’s developer, “Terrarium TV contains just links to different sites on the Internet. It doesn’t upload or host any films, movies or media files. It doesn’t store any media content, streaming links on any of its servers
Pros of Terrarium TV
- All of the films and TV program share from every part of the world.
- You can watch and download movies free of charge.
- Notification pop up option for every new episode of your favorite TV series.
- It is categorized as movies, sports, music, religion, live events, anime, cooking shows
- It works on Android, iOS devices, Fire TV and Android box.
- Takes up to much space on your device.
- It is plagued with too many technical errors.
- It doesn’t contain any unique feature.
- Too many ads
- You pay for the premium version, and the prices are not the best.
UKTVNOW is better and differs from Terrarium in the following aspects:
UKTVNow Live TV Streaming App for Android needs no registration, just download the app, install and you are good to go.
It has better-buffering speed than Terrarium TV on Kodi. (This will depend on your internet speed).
Also, in contrast to Terrarium TV has a better-looking and cleaner user interface
Terrarium TV is easily integrated as an add-on to the Kodi.
The media content on UKTVNOW is limited to 150+ channels from ten or more countries but you are most likely to find what you are looking for. Terrarium TV has a wide array of TV contents.
If you want faster buffer speeds, fewer crashes I’d say go with UKTVNOW. If you want a greater library of contents that might not be available on UKTVNOW to select from, go with Terrarium TV.
However, deciding on which one you want to use will depend on your needs as they both have their strengths and weaknesses.