UKTVNOW is an app you can use to live stream countless videos from various countries. This is one of the most popular apps in countries like the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. You can watch videos from many categories, such as sports, entertainment, movies, news, and kids shows. Best yet, it’s completely free! It’s available for many devices, however this specific article will be covering how to install UKTVNOW on Firestick, new features and updated versions, and some solutions for if the app isn’t working on your firestick.
How to Download and Install UKTVNow on Firestick using ES File Explorer:
1)Launch the Amazon Firestick or Fire TV Stick on your device.
2) Before getting started, you need to go to your settings and select System, scroll down to the developer options and open it.
3) Here you need to enable Unknown Sources so you can install the UKTVNOW app because you can’t find it on the app store. When you turn it on, you’ll get a warning message, tap OK to continue.
4) Go back to the home screen and select Search item in the menu field. Type ES File Explorer and scroll down to the ES File Explorer and select it.
5) Now the search results are displayed under the Apps section. Select ES File Explorer from the listed app.
6) Download and launch the application.
7) On the home window, select Favourites then select Add.
8) You’ll get a pop up on the screen asking you to fill the Path and Name and add it to you favourite list.
9) Enter the path and name it UKTVNOW, then select the Add button.
10) Now, go to Favorite and scroll down to UKTVNOW and select it.
11) Now it will download.
12) If you get a blank screen, select “More” at the botto
m right corner of the screen.
13) Open the browser, select ES Downloader. Now you will see a download status on the screen.
14) Once it’s done downloading, open it.
15) Select INSTALL.
16) After it installs, tap OPEN to launch the app immediately, or select done to open it later.
Here are some of the awesome features of UKTVNOW on Firestick
Free : You don’t pay for the channels you stream. You don’t even need to register. There’s also no in-app purchases you need to make, unlike other streaming apps.
Explore : Watch streams from around the world.
User Friendly : Designed to easily search stuff.
Bookmark : Bookmark your preferred channel anytime so you can easily find it again.
9 categories : sports, news, movies, music, entertainment, documentary, kids, food, and religious.
Variety : There are more than 150 channels to explore.
Filtering : Filter out the videos based on the country and category.
Languages : Offered in 10 different languages.
Small Size : The app is less than 6 MB.
Quality : HD video experience, even with a low speed internet connection.
Request Channels : If you go to the UKTVNOW FaceBook page you can request a channel you like if you don’t find it on their already. They’re always adding new channels.
Solutions to Download Issues
Some reasons you may experience trouble downloading UKTVNOW on Firestick. Below are the three biggest reasons why that may be
1. Sometimes you need to have a google play service. So go try downloading the Google Play Store in addition to UKTVNOW. Then attempt to run the app.
2. Check steps 2-3 above in the “How to download” steps. This one seems to be a major problem for a lot of people.
3. You may need to download Apps2Fire from the playstore. Then run Apps2Fire and select UKTVNOW and click on links to watch channels. If you see a pop up from Google play services then you can ignore it by pressing the back button a few times.
If you get an “unauthorised error” you may need to go to your settings, select Applications, select UKTVNOW, then delete app data and cache. Now, reopen UKTVNOW and try again. Should you get the same error, uninstall the app, restart your device, download the app, then try again.
The UKTVNOW app can be a great way to stream your favourite channels for free, without buffering or trouble. It’s one of the top apps, and is easy to use. Any problems you have you can ask for help for on the company’s FaceBook page if your problems can’t be solved with the solutions listed above. I would suggest this app to anyone, good luck and happy streaming.